Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Life is too short regret, forget and stay sad

By Bryan

I am just a vessel, a vessel that contains what you call a soul...

I am Given a name and a shape, i might live for a day,a year, a decade or a century...

But no matter what i do and what i want,

One day, i will be gone...

What's left of me,

are just memories and legacies.

Life's too short to regret,

life's too short to stay sad,

life's too brief to get mad,

so instead just look at a brighter side.

Move on, but keep the memories alive.

I will not say i am not afraid of death.

But if one day my life is about to end,

I just want to see smiles instead of tears.

Lolz...it's selfish but yeapz...

Smile and the world smiles along...

i will be smiling as well... ;)

So don't cry for me.

I am not writing a will or something.

It is just that i discover how short a life can be.

So i am gonna work hard on my life.

To do what i wana do,

and to tell everyone i love them.

I have my bad sides,

I might make some people angry because yeah,

sometimes my mouth is bad and i criticize people alot.

+ i like to tease lots of people for my own joy.

If i offended any, i am sorry... @@

Life's kinda tough lately.

Final year project is on the rush.

Final is coming.

Time management is important.

Guess that i have to start study soon.

I don't wana let my parents down anymore.

CGPA 3.0 is my target.

Hope i can achieve it.

At least it will be a medal to show my parents.

And to thanks them for their sweat and tears for bringing me up.

I love my family.

My life's kinda messed up tho...don't really know what i am thinking lately.

Tell me...is it really a crush??mutual or one sided? =\

I really wana know.....

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?