Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Of home and many more

By Bryan
Just finish hanging out with friends.
Kinda chill out after studying for a few hours.
Mind was about to burst.
So we decided to go yum cha.
Talked abit, joked abit.
And with a blink of an eye,
it's time to go back.

Drove home alone.
Riding on my little red aka scooter.
The ride home usually takes 5 minutes.
But in that 5 minutes, it seemed so long.
Riding alone in the dark,
it's very quiet.
Yeapz....it feels kinda lonely.
As soon as i got home,
i glanced up upon the sky.
Stars are shining brightly,
glittering magnificently,
trying to shine it's way through the pitch dark sky,
as if they were angels dancing around the sky.

And that's when something deep within my heart
were forcing its way out.
Screaming loudly, signifying something to my brain.
I'm miss.....
but what do i miss?
Friends?admirer?school?life?
None of it.

and i realized, i miss home.
It's been around 1-2 months since i went home.
I miss my family terribly.
I hate exams.
and I miss home.
I wana go home.
My heart is pounding...
Soon, i might not be able to control myself
tell me, what should i do?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?