Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Hectic, Full of Surprises, full of sadness, but still full of joy

By Bryan
It's the time of the year, the sem or the month??i duno...
but 1 thing i know is that, IT'S SEM BREAK!!
ahaha...and another thing i notice is...
it's been such a long time since i last update my blog... @@
lost my motivation to write stuffs in this blog.
So now, i am trying to find back the motivation to blog.

Lets start off with this sem.
It's been a long sem for me.
May - September (including study weeks and final exams)
3-4 months with lots of things happening.
Unexpected things, unwanted things, joyful things, sad things.
2 of my friends left Uni this sem.
2 aunts had suffered cancer.
for the 2 friends, at least they are having a great life now.
god bless them... =)
for my aunts, i hope they do well...
the whole family is fighting for them as well.
Say No To Cancer!

And it's the time or my turn to do the Final Year Project (FYP).
having a tough time to do the project,
but still will work hard for that.
My resolution, to have my grades above 3.0.
Can I do it? lets hope i can.. =)

Currently, i can say that i am enjoying my sem break.
Went to Kuala Lumpur to work in a Nike event.
Before working, we lepak-ed at Sunway Pyramid for a day.
Went for Ice Skating for the 1st time,
and needless to say,
i enjoyed it alot...lolz wootz stim bom bom.
Jatuh satu kali thanks to Miss Liew Khai Shin.
Why thanks leh??because if i din fall down in the skating ring,
means i din go there before...lolz... (Shin Xuan, 2010)

As for the work, too me its not bad la.
Full of experience, but it's boring at times.(when there're no customers)
But at least i get to learn new stuffs,
and made new friends + strengthen the bonds with existing friends. (^^)v
Thanks to Yik Siang for letting us stay at him house.
and sorry to Fuji and Chee Shing,
cause cant futsal with u guys... ><

For now, i am gona continue enjoying my sem break with my Muar kakis.
it's been a long time since i meet them, and 2nite there's futsal... =D
I AM GONA EXERCISE!!!! XP

"My heart is beating, but for whom it's beating?"

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Venessa's blog April 26, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    This lyric is great. runescape accounts for sale I will download to listen to.

Something to say?