Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Retard

By Bryan
Sometimes i do retard things....
and often,i suffer the most terrible consequences you guys can ever imagine.... =="
Just like today,
i knew it is gonna rain but i insisted on pumping my motor's tyre and gas....
i forget that the there's something wrong with the front tyre so it took me 20 minutes to pump just 1 single tyre...imagine that...and i pumped it under the freaking rain.... =="
when i got home,i m drenched from head to toe...shouldn't suppose to be like this but heck,
i really cant stop being a retard....

slept at 2++ 3am yesterday,and woke up at 7++am...
well,at least i am still adopting the "sleep early,wake up early" habit.... XP
tho felt a lil sleepy,but i don't know why i just cant fall asleep....geez...
so onlined the whole morning,then go to class at 11am...
when i got back home at 4pm,i am totally wasted and exhausted and drenched...
took a bath,straight to bed till 9pm....wtf....till now i haven had dinner yet... =(

another reason for me being titled as a retard is that sometimes i just cant control my freaking emotions...
all i care is my feelings, my benefits, what i want without considering what other feelings are...
hope that someone can slap me hard on the face and piss on me,whatever the fuck the wanna do..... =="
sigh...i disgust myself....just wanna say sorry to those feeling pressured or whatsoever negative feelings i gave....

edits: a touching video


 

2 comments so far.

  1. Jerry April 19, 2009 at 11:31 AM
    some times its jz feels so good to be retard for a short while, as when u r too genius, u tend to face a lot of unnecessary dung from unknown sources, unexpectedly. trying to be retard but, may b over retarded, brought too much of problem... haha...

    Hold on~~~~ hold on~~ don be scared... (check oasis stop crying your heart out)
  2. Bryan April 20, 2009 at 2:34 PM
    lolz....i agree....but sometimes i became overly retarded for my own good.... =S

    god bless those retarded ppl.... XD

Something to say?