Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Starting With A Yawnzzz

By Bryan
Yawnz.....
Slacked for 2-3 days....
non-stop constant dota-ing.... =S
and guess what?? Final Exam starts in a week time... T__Tv

Haven really start my revision...
kept promising myself that i will start soon but seems like it's useless...
I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!and something to STIMULATE MY BRAIN CELLS!!!
seriously my brain's as good as dead... =\

well...at least i had a good rest yesterday.... =D
finally,for the first time after weeks of non-stop hot,scorching weather,
it finally rained!!God love us kamparian after all.... XD
sigh...how i wish i could cuddle in bed and hugs someone close to me (if i have one) and sleep...
should be a nice feeling.... =P

well....gonna go STIMULATE~~~~MY~~~~BRAIN~~~~~
maybe 1000000 volts of pure electricity will do.... =D
jolt em back to life.....
see ya folks!!


(JOLT EM BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!BZZZTTT)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Jerry April 23, 2009 at 10:03 AM
    i so like tht design of the photo

Something to say?