Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Yawnerzzzz.... =x

By Bryan
I m freaking tired!!!!

Stayed up all night,
To catch Eugene's basketball match at 10am... ><
Instead of studying,we kinda dota-ed and do nothing tiz weekend...@@
Luckily i studied a lil on my own.... =D
Law and other subs....gg lo...haven study yet...haiz....

Lack of sleep lately...
Overstress maybe??i hope not...i just wanna have some decent sleep... T__Tv
Various incidents gushing towards me...(like tidehunter's gush...broom!!! >< )
Example = final exams,love,health n many more...=\

Yet,i think i still can cope up....hope so la...
Or else really kantoi...failed accounts last sem dy...if fail smmr,no nd proceed to sem 2...so,
Until final exam's over,i will continue to work hard!!! ROAR!!!


If i have a chance,
I will tell her 3 words,
I Love You,
If i must set a time limit,
I wish it will be 10000 years.

(romantic eh??just wanted to share... =D Quoted from A Chinese Odyssey 2 by Stephen Chow)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?