Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

A smile tat hurts

By Bryan
Sigh.....guess that today is not a great day after all....wake up at 3pm(as usual)...
But soon after eating,me and mum received a phone call from 6th aunt stating that granny is sick,so off we go to Dr.Lau.... ><

After that,continue to slack at home till late at night,where me n friends had a futsal match with a bunch of unsporting players....in the end,we lost. Sigh...how i wished that i can improve myself. I am tired of being a burden to the team. I am tired of myself being weak.But sighing and complaning here won't help,i will train by myself soon.

Got home at 12++am, send a bunch of sms to some friends. That's when i came upon a message which 'she' sent to me last year.

"Make a heart which never break,
Make a smile which never hurts,
Make a life which never pains,
Make a relationship which never ends..."

This message really brings back lots of memories. Memories of my first love. As i browsed through more messages that she sent,i began to smile,not one which is happy, but a smile which hurts, a sad smile.

I never thought that my relationship with her will end. I never knew she will hate me so much. I never heard anything from her since the day we broke up. I had been waiting and waiting for her. I know my efforts will be futile,but a part of my heart just wouldn't let go. Many times i told myself i must give up, but never once i succeed in doing it.

Everytime i look at my mobile reminds me of her. How i wished that i treated her better last time, but i know what's done cannot be undone. I can only regret and get on with life. I can tell others i am fine and joke around, but i cant lie myself. I still cant get over her, I still love her, I still miss her. My only wish now is that she can forgive me. I don't mind being only as friends. I dare not wish more than that anymore.

"Neglected when you have it,
Regretted when you lose it."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?