Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

mah 1st attempt =D

By Bryan
Well....it's my first experience in blogging (tho a few unsuccessful attempts on friendster's blog due to certain reason)

Evrytime i browse thru blogs of my friends, instantly i will be thinking,y the heck they wana blog anyway? but yet,before i noe it, i m a victim of blogging myself... XD

mayb it's due to the fact that i m boring at times/all the time during tiz freaking long holiday that i decided to blog...or mayb bcoz my relationship with my 1st love juz ended,tat's y i decided to blog....

well,i will be flying to bangkok on 17th tho...and it will be my 2nd experience on an aeroplane. hope that it will be a pleasant 1.... =D (the 1st was a disaster....stuck in the plane for an hour without air cond.....!!)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?