Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Family love

By Bryan
What supposed to be a bad day,turned out the opposite way instead (for me)...

As usual,it should be a boring day where i sit in front of my laptop idling and wasting some precious time. Never did i expect to actually see my sis on facebook (to those who is not familiar with facebook,u can chat there,a little like msn). My sis, which is 7 years older than me, is now studying in US. It's really glad to be able to listen/chat with her since it's been a long time since we actually converse with each other.

I know this might sound weird to others, but it really brightened up my day/night just by chatting with her. When i m young, i used to think that mum and dad are one sided. But now i know, my entire family loves me. Sadly, i just can't remember most of my childhood memories. Only partial of it remains.

I just hope that the day when sis will finally come back. Really miss her alot. To my family, i love u very much. =D

oh btw, HAPPY B'DAY GRANNY!!! XD

p/s : it's just a random post...and for friends who supported me, i really appreciate it...thnx...
the previous post is just about my feelings. i never intended to gain sympathy from friends
or planning whatsoever to gain her back by posting such post.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?