Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

The Emptiness In My Heart

By Bryan
Here comes a new semester.
Had been attending classes for a week now.
Sad to say, this sem seems kinda boring to me.
Nothing much to do,
nothing much to look forward to.
Something just doesn't feel right,
whatever i do,
whatever i think,
whatever i say,
everything just ain't normal.
I still smiles like usual,
laugh like usual,
play like usual,
but i can't focus like usual.
Been hiding in my room since i dunno when.
Don't feel like going out,
don't feel like hanging out (well, except for dinner... =p)
I got tired easily,
but sometimes,
when i lay down on my bed,
i can't sleep, no matter how tired i am.
My heart...........is empty.
Something's missing,
You are missing......

Live is never the same without you.



 

1 comment so far.

  1. Unknown June 16, 2010 at 10:13 PM
    dun feel like going out cause too obsessed with dragonica??LOL

Something to say?