Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

4 (F.r.i.e.n.d.s)

By Bryan
Lately, all my post is about you.
But just for today, i wana write about my friends.
Yeap, all those awesome friends around me. =)
Yesterday was just like any ordinary life in Muar.
Nothing much to do accept holing myself up in my room,
starting at my "I wonder how many inch" lappy's LCD screen.

Went to temple to pray as usual,
eat veges instead of meat like normal. (i am a vegetarian for now...at least for a week... =D )
then Neo (my good friend from Muar) asked me if wana minum.
So yeah, i agrred and both of us went out to Da Ying Mu ( mamak stall near Pei Yang).
He noticed the sadness in my eyes,
the fatigue in my body.
that's why he asked me out for a drink,
so i can pour everything out.
So basically, yesterday night was all about me....lolz...
but i felt good after that.
At least someone is willing to listen to my problems,
especially after i came back home.
Thanks Neo.

Aside from friends at Muar,
i am glad i have good friends in Kampar as well.
Members of Moonlitekidz (Eugene, Austin, QS, Ah Bi)
and clubhouse 99 (Ocean and Jason) that never fails to make my day,
i find joy when i am with them.
The jamming sessions, the Dota sessions,
yum cha sessions, the trips we had been,
Mcdonald sessions. =)

As for my classmates, the BBA T1 family,
i dote them all. =)
they contributed the memories i spent with them throughout my degree,
and i believe more memories are soon to be created.
thanks to you guys
(chai may, khai shin, k see, albee, xuan, hu khim, kenneth,
hew fen, kar yee, shu wen, valerie, yik siang, siang chin, hui yee, xue jun, fuji, chee sing,
oh zhi, ah tan, sue yee, mei lai, yik fong, carlos, mei yi, seow peng, cindy, kathlyn),
each and everyone of you guys made my life so interesting.
I am glad i am part of BBA T1...lolz...
Whenever i am down,
my classmates will be there for me as well.
Special thanks to Yik Siang for giving me the courage and support,
without you, i guess i will never take the step.

I wish things will remain the same till we graduate,
or even after we graduate,
because this guy here cant bear to see anyone around him leave his circle.

Well, this is some random post about my friends,
I wonder why i wrote this,
but i am treasuring all the friendships i have now... ;)
So to all my friends,
Deep down in my heart, you guys are always a part of me.

"Lately, i am having dreams that you belonged to someone now,
is it a sign, or am i thinking too much?
Whenever i close my eyes, all my dreams were about you"


My BBA T1 Family
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?