Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

2.49am

By Bryan
It's 2.49 am,the soon-would-be my first day of schooling/uni-ing...
Sem break's officially over,
and all that happened in year 2009 are nothing but distant memories...
basically, to conclude my entire 2009,
it's kinda fun... =)
trips with family,
(hainam island, cameron & etc)
trips with classmates,
(gua tempurung, kellie's castle,genting,a visit to kluang & etc)
trips and activities with batangs,
(futsals, Genting trip, mamaks, beer parties, birthday "surprises")
getting my PiTiPiTiPu again,
pulled up my grades,
and best of all,i get to know you... ^^

and now, here comes 2010....
i hope this year, there will be lots and lots of good memories again... =)
to those feeling down,
stand up,and look up high...
there's a lifetime to find your true happiness,
why dwell on the past,when u can proceed to a happy future? =)
to those who are feeling happy,
continue to feel good... ^^
Have a good year~

*ran out of topics to say.... =(
goodbye and good nite pips.. =DD

p/s : my heart's beating, oh how much i wanna see you again..... =x
but i wonder,what do you think of me?


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?