Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Vday 2009

By Bryan
i am wondering if Valentine's day is really special this year,or i am hallucinating....

Tho there's no partner for me this year,but there are still friends to keep me company. It's just like,they just know how and what to do in order to stay together,no worries of finding any soul mates for this special occasion.

Thnx for my housemate who wished Happy Vday,tho simple,but meaningful.
and also to Pat,who said Bday instead of Vday... XD
and my fellow MLK gangs,we will own tomorrow. =)

And to certain someone...i don't know,but i am glad we are able to chat today...tho just for a brief moment,a few SMSes...but it's enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart... =)

One thing that makes us UTAR students really potong stim is that, tomorrow we have TEST!!!!Utar management jealous of us students able to celebrate Vday is it?? =="

don't care that much tho....learning to play guitar like a jackass pro is my first priority now so next time i can jam like no tomorrow or be super romantic during Special Ocassions(lolz...i now i m dreaming la.... XD )

Once again, HAPPY WONDERLICIOUS VALENTINE TO EVERYONE!!!!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?