Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

One Heck of a random post

By Bryan
Well,it's been such a long time since my last post....

Actually,i am kinda busy lately due to exams,assignments,partly some dota-ing activity with my friends in kampar.... =D

No updates for CNY tho....didn't actually take lots of pictures during the occasion but if i get it,will definitely post up... ^_^

What's the happiest thing today is that my freaking laptop is finally VIRUS FREE!!!you guys might be wondering what the freak am i so happy anyway since reformatting my computer once will be enough. That's what i thought at first too. In the end,i ended up reinstalling my OS for at least 4 times in 2 days. Most probably because the virus got into my drivers so everytime i install my driver,ASTALAVISTA BABEH!! kena virus again.... =="

Life's so good with internet and MSN now. But gonna start working hard from now. Mid term test is coming. Lecturers and tutors looking forward to our assignment as if they are ah longs. But Prom Nite is coming so hope it is fun.

That's all for now!

Ja matta Ne!!!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Jerry February 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM
    nice lar, recreation session is so much important during watever u are doing, and i can assure u, dota-ing is 1 of the best option! OWNING!!! hahaha...

Something to say?