Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Day 2

By Bryan
Yeah...more and more people found out that you were not in Kampar anymore.
Everyone starts to wonder why u stopped all of a sudden.
It's heart wrenching to see all those sad comments or PM's
dedicated to you.
Sooner or later,
everyone's gona cheer up again.
But the question is, when??

It's only the 2nd day....
and final's far from over.
I guess all we have to do now is fight,
and do our best.
With you supporting all of us from ur hometown,
I guess all we can do is to try our very best to complete this final.
Too me u seemed to be ok,
but, are you really ok??
you seem to put up a brave front,
but deep inside,
i guess it hurts a little to be apart from all those friends u met here.
Stay strong ya~
BBA T1 will always be there to support you...
and as for me,
your number 1 pet will be you pillar of support,
whatever you do, this pet will be there for you. =)
Fight and believe in your way!!!
Suffering from insomnia...
seems like the shock is a little too big for me eh?
Just like you, i have to put up a brave front too...
I wouldn't want you to see me sad,
for if the pet crumbles, who is going to support the owner?
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?