Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Day 1 being apart from you

By Bryan
Finally, it's the end of our trip...
Lots of enjoyable memories created,
Lots of fun hanging out together.
From Cameron to Kuala Lumpur.
All those memories,
i will not forget.

Did something that will change everything,
i wonder how will it end up...
But i don't care about all these.
Just have fun and ignore it for now,
and choose what you think will be best for you.
Then, i will be satisfied enough.

For now, i still couldn't face the fact,
that after this trip,
we will be apart.....
how i wish all this is nothing but a nasty dream.
i wana wake up,
and the first thing i wana see,
is your face smiling at me.
So, wake me up when all of these is over.
But one thing is for sure,
I never regret that you are the one who stole my heart.
I couldn't do anything, but with all my heart and soul,
I sincerely pray,
that you will be truly happy,
now and in the future.

P/S: thanks to all my friends for the early birthday celebration/surprise...
that is indeed the most unique and happiest birthday celebration i ever had.
I am really happy to be part of BBA T1 family..... =)

"Specially dedicated to you,
I am really glad that i fell in love with you,
and i have no regrets"
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?