Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

The Ryhthm of My Heart

By Bryan
Well...just came back from a quite and very enjoyable trip to Melaka/Malacca with my classmates.
Overall, it's kinda rush and packed with berbanyak-banyak activity.
But it's one of the best trips i had with my classmates. =)
It's fun to hang out with a whole bunch of friends.
Pergi mana pun syok... XP

jonker street, dataran pahlawan,
all those placed that i went before,
just seems so different when u go with different group of friends. =)
and maybe, it's because i am the sort of guy,
that doesn't like to miss out the all the fun.
being alone just doesn't suit me really much eh.... ><

I wonder what's the reason of the
change in the rhythm of my heart beats.
It's pumping faster and faster.
I can feel the blood flowing faster and faster.
arggh...i wonder......




seems like,
i found out that my feelings for you after this trip,
just grew more and more.


 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?