Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Mix feelings

By Bryan
Assignment's finally over,
only one presentation left.
basically, i am a free man... =)
sadly, i doesn't really feel free... ><
there's still a different feeling deep within my heart.
a sense of uneasiness envelops me.
till now, i am still wondering what's the weird feeling.
hmmm.....i wonder.........

Well...got back to my hometown last week for Qing Ming/ Cheng Meng.
It's fun to go back to your family again.
Home sweet home indeed... =D
It's nice that i get more things to talk to with bro.
give me the feeling that i am much closer to bro compared to last time.
well, not to say that our relationship is bad,
but it's nice to be able to talk like friends with your family.... ^^
i love this kinda of feeling... =)
cut the formalities...ngahaha
family, i love ya... ;)

1 year till graduation. 1 year to go, or 1 year left?
too me,it's 1 year left.
this is the time limit bestowed upon me,
to stay together with my friends and classmates.
and after time ends,
it's time to say goodbye.
how i wish time were to stay.
let me stay just abit longer,
to play more,
to know more,
to understand more about my friends.
sigh...life brief candle....
i will find a day where i can lie down and look at the sky,
be it the stars at night,
or the clouds during the day.

well,that's all for this post...damn random eh?? XD


"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin' with you
I'm thinkin' that all that still matters is love ever after

After the life we've been through
'Cause I know there's no life after you"



till you are ready to give an answer,
i am gona continue waiting.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?