Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Tired, tired sem

By Bryan


Assignments are about to due,
Mid terms, there are still two.

It's nearly two,
but i am awake tho.

OM midterm's tomorrow,
but i am still studying my notes...
i am in a sorrow... T___Tv

phew...i need a breather...
a big big 1.... =(
recently, doesn't really feel like myself.
seems kinda tired, exhausted.
Maybe it's because of the midterms and the assignments.
Well...at least i get people to talk to when i have problems. =)

Recently, wasn't really in good terms with one of the housemates.
Well, we still talk, but not as much as last time.
He started avoiding me, and so do i.
I wonder what will take place in the long run.
Well, at least i know he is kinda sad lately due to some reason.
But, i know there's nothing much i can do to help.
Or more like i am not the suitable one to offer help. =S

Life's to hectic to think about other stuffs.
Well, at least i still get to see, talk, study and enjoy with you. =)
Treasuring every bits of those time,
because who knows,
i might end up just like my housemates.
There are limitless possibilities.
Who knows? who knows.......
Only god knows.
And i am leaving everything to fate.
All i know is i am doing things step by step,
Bit by bit, never too rush, never to slow. =)
At least i learned what's patience again... ^^

Well...guess that it's time to go back to my books/ notes.
Good luck to everyone~ ;)

"I don't wana miss a thing, So please, be by my side,
and draw with me till the end of time...."




 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?