Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Have a break,have a kitkat

By Bryan
Arghh~~~
Finally it's the last day.
The last day to study hard,
and be prepared for tomorrow's exam.
I WILL NOT FAIL THIS SEM TOO!!!!!
Well,at least that's my goal. =)

Congratulations to my uncle too,
Got married with the gal he love,
and the suckiest thing is that i cant attend his wedding dinner. =x
FML indeed. =(
Well, tunggu abang/kakak aku kahwin la... XD
i guess that will be the next wedding dinner i will attend (family of course)

Back to exams,
stress are always there.
Arguments and squabbles never fail to find it's way
between good friends.
But as time pass,
or should i say, when exam ends,
I'm sure everyone will be fine again. =)

"Arguments or squabbles,
As time pass
look back together,
and laugh at them to your hearts' content.
Because it brings you closer
closer towards your friends"

Stay cool my friends. =)
take a chill pill,
and good luck in exams.


(neeeh neeeeh~~~stay cool k??)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?