Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Bounty Hunter in the house

By Bryan
Wtf....seriously i never imagine something so mysterious will happen....
Slept at 3am after yum cha session with my kampar gang,
connect my phone to the charger,
set my alarm,
and off to dreamland wanabe almost immediately....
Everything seems kinda normal...
But not until i woke up at 7.55am...
When i woke up, i thought i just simply overslept...
but wait,
i noticed my charger was facing to a pile of bags piled up beside the window...
i seriously thought that i was so tired and ended up throwing my phone there when the alarm rang...
and so the hunt began...
i hunted high and low,
totally ransacking my entire house,
even the toilet,and the back alley of my house...
my phone's missing!!! WTF
it was there like,uhmmm, 5 hours ago and now,
it mysteriously vanished..... =="
my phone was placed beside my bed,near my legs,in my room...!
it's really difficult to notice...
but amazingly,
the thief managed to steal my handphone without waking me up....
truly awesome!!!!
i really salute u....
so here's a present for you thief s out there.... fuck chiu.... t(=="t)
now i have to live without a phone for the next 2-3 days...sigh...
gonna report to mata-matas/mematas later.... =\
will apply back the same number if possible and ASAP....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?