Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

As Good as Dead

By Bryan
Well....back to back exam really is sickening,tiring and worst of all,deadly!!
Two extreme test took place in the past few days.
On Monday,it's Quantitative Techniques 2 (is like add maths,but way tougher) and today (Tuesday), Economics (Super extreme graphs and theories to study).... =\
Hope i won't flunk those two. A 40/100 marks is already enough....
Hope i am lucky enough.
Maybe i am today.... =D
Wrote the wrong answer at first for Econs(maybe out of overconfidence)
But in the end, a second before time's up,
i managed to change the answer....
wee....
Amithaba...may the god bless my shattered soul.

Gonna rest after blogging. Been staying awake for more than 14-15 hours.
7 more hours and it will be 24.
GiiGii-ed for awhile,
managed to pawn.... XD
I love the smell of victory,
especially after a tiring war.... =D

Well....my brain's dried up to the max.
Gona head to bed/sofa/cushion now (i am at my friend's home now due to certain reason which i am lazy to explain)
Have a good nap geeks.... ;)



Picture of the day


(Pure OWNAGE wtfbbqzomg)
Bless my Shattered Soul
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?