Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

A trip to EEpoHH aka Ipoh

By Bryan
Guess what....after claz ends at 3.30am, went back and took a bath,
then off we (me and my classmateys : xue jun, siang chin, chee sing, zhi sheng, and hui yee) went to eepohh to buy our Law Acts....
unblivable but true, we are a bunch of hardworking kids.... XD
since kampar have limited resources on their books,
we decided to hunt 'em in eepohh...
but to bad, all the Law Acts were sold out like ham sandwiches in Utar Cafeteria... =S
but i got to buy the Contract Act book in Jusco MPH so it's not a wasted trip... =D
since there's no book to buy, we treated ourselves to a game of bowling...
woot...bowling rox my booties....it's been a long time since i had a decent game of bowling...
bim bam boosh....the only game i can throw a ball hard and smash something up.... XD

since there's 6 person,we divided in 2 group....
in the end, we ended up with a draw.... =(
nevermind, we will challenge them again in the near future.... ROAR!!!
taste my wrath!! burn 9 u guys with consecutive strikes next time.... =D
then go makan nga choi kai (taugeh chicken)...
(no pictures were taken....we camwhored abit but not much picture with me... =\ )

then headed to Ipoh Parade for a movie...
but sadly the movie available is only Ayan...
a Hisdutan movie....
damn potong stim la...
so we decided to go McD makan makan lepak lepak hisap hisap baring baring.... XD
(will upload the pics soon...kinda lazy to do it now)
and then kita balik rumah.... =)

Overall, i had a great time today...
Maybe today is my lucky day (although i didn't wear any red undies...haha)

Edit : As Promised,here's my pictures.... =D

(Beachboys?? XD )
(din noe i have such broad shoulders from behind.... o_O )

(Yo,beachboys in action... =D )
(tak beli dari padini,but still dare to take pics in front of da shop... XD )

(it's not that i wana camwhore,he forced me too.... =x )
(he finally succeeded in persuading me)
(since ady camwhore,camwhore till the end... XD )


P/s : It's nice to be able to communicate like today... =)

______________________________________________

"If it's a dream,
i don't wana wake up...
for if i wake up,
i m afraid i will lose everything
so even if i m sleeping to dream
just let me be,
let me be,
just this once...
because at least in my dream,
i still have u by my side"
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?