Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

Appreciate em~~

By Bryan
"Humans are fragile"
These are the words i hear lately....

"regrets,memories"
i hear them too often,and i am a victim of those words myself....

When something happens,that's the time where we humans starts to appreciate...
Recently a Utarian from the same campus passed away along with her bf...
Leaving only her footsteps in the heart of her friends.
Beautiful memories, sad memories,
that's what she left behind...
but she's gone...forever from mother earth...
to somewhere foreign to us humans...

a cousin of mine broke up recently...
they only lasted a few months...
her holiday ended up as a disaster...
she was horrified,she was in shambles,
she cried herself to sleep...
she lost her appetite...
tragically,
she lost herself...
at first she turned down advices...
of cause,because she needed time...
and as time passed by,
she recovered...
and she told me,
those little bits of memories,
actually carve a smile on her face once in a while...

yet again,usually,
humans appreciate only when we lost something...
i made this gravely mistake once..
i hope it will never happen again...
now although i am in a lil bit of a harsh situation (not due to exams or uni stuff)
i am appreciating my surroundings more...
my friends, my housemates,my family...
every little time i have...
i will make the best out of it....

it hurts to see friends and family lost something,
the suffering they are going through....
live life to the max...
and appreciate every moment of it....
because you will never know what might happen in the future....

to my family....
sorry for making u guys worried...
will try to take good care of myself...
love ya guys.... =)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?