Bryan's Hideout
The Only Place I Can Be Myself

A boring post

By Bryan
here comes the boring days...
practically nothing to do during the weekends...
just me and a bunch of crazy friends playing football,basketball everyday...
healthy eh? XD
but weather is freakishly hot....
so sometimes,playing sports everyday is not such a good thing at all... =(

sigh...cant sleep at all...
and seriously,it's 5am in the morning now... T__Tv
it's pure torture...
unable to sleep when i'm sleepy....
maybe due to the weather,
or maybe due to my mood.
ARGHHHH~~!!!!

hope there's something i which can divert my attention right now....
then i wouldn't need to think so much, worry so much,
and most importantly,
i can focus onto something so that i won't be so BORING!!! =(

but i am going back this week... =D
at least i can eat some home meals...
i miss mum's and granny's cooking.... (T^T)
miss my bed,
miss me futbsal kaki's (hope my leg will be fine next week..kinda twisted my ankle... ><)
and i miss my family.... =)
gonna see them real soon.
woot~~~

Good luck And Nitez for now... ;)

(maybe not gonna sleep....gonna dota and check my ptptn documents to make sure they are correct...then boom babeh, RM 40k will be mine.... WOOT!! ^o^v)

(seems like i really enjoy watching the stars.... =D)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?